Connor Mahogany | Bobbies Mens Boots On Sale
Goodyear welted boots hand-made in PortugalOur Goodyear welted shoes are produced in Benedita, north of Lisbon, in a small tr…
Connor Mahogany | Bobbies Mens Boots
- Goodyear welted boots hand-made in Portugal
- Our Goodyear welted shoes are produced in Benedita, north of Lisbon, in a small traditional workshop specializing in the Goodyear assembly, which is now more than 50 years old. Twenty-five highly skilled, passionate craftsmen work there to produce forty pairs a day. This construction, also called the ‘welted assembly’, is based on the so-called welt which is sewn to both the upper part of the shoe (the stem) and its sole, making the shoe waterproof and giving it the ability to receive new soles. It’s the epitome of high-end assemblies.
- The calf leather used to create this pair comes from one of Italy’s most famous tanneries, which has been supplying the main luxury firms for decades. Received in its raw state, its deep hues are obtained thanks to the meticulous work of our master bootmaker, who is an expert in the know-how of patina. For nearly thirty minutes, through a clever mixture of our different shades, manual work generates these subtle variations of tones that will make each pair unique.
- Cow leather lining
- Our soles are made in Portugal with respect for the traditional savoir-faire. In leather, hand-cut with a template cutter, then stitched to the stem, they are tinted in dark brown for an elegant finish. Thin and supple, they automatically give a sleek look to your shoes.
- Supplied with a protective bag for each shoe, in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
- 100% Secure Shopping
- Free Shipping Over $ 60
- Secure Shopping SSL Encryption
- 10-15 Days Return Guarantee
- Payment Methods: